November 03, 2007

TaG iM iT!


Ive been tagged by... well, alot of people!
FACTS ABOUT ME:

-i would not be able to live if it wasnt for "sweetish fish", "heath bars", and "dr.pepper"!

-i have a SERIOUS problem with spending money! i just cant help myself!

-my most favorite movie of all times is "HAIRSPRAY"! i love musicals!

-im double-jointed in my thumbs. its weird!

-im allergic to just about everything

-i LOVE being in the car, i have no idea why!

and now i tag..... well nobody! becuz everyone has ALREADY been tagged! haha :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I hear ya on the Loving to spend money!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY MIJA. LOVE AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH. GRAMPS SEND HIS LOVE TOO!

*MuSiC*


MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Watermelon stripe