April 06, 2007

*S*N*O*W*B*O*A*R*D*I*N*G*

-Last Saturday our church youth group went SNOWBOARDING! not everyone from our youth group went though (some of them had work and stuff) but all of us that went had a ton of fun! and thanks to my best friend kristi, she helped me out alot! now i can snow board ALOT better! your the best Kristi! you and Sarah too! your both TOTALY AWSOME! LUV YA BOTH!!!-

.~*~.(part of) Calvary Chapel Utah Valley Youth Group.~*~.

.~*~.Me, Sarah K., & my Dad.~*~.

.~*~.Everybody Eating Lunch @ the Lodge.~*~.

.~*~.Everybody Eating Lunch @ the Lodge.~*~.

.~*~.My Best Friends.~*~.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks so fun!!! I want to see you Snowboard now! Yea Megan!!

Savannah said...

COOL!! YA WHAT SHANNON SAID!!!

*MuSiC*


MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Watermelon stripe