January 12, 2007

mY bIRTHDAY!!!


today is my 15th birthday! this morning my mom woke me up with STARBUCKS! THANK YOU MOM!!! (i love starbucks!) then sarah gave me my present from her... a starbucks gift card! THANK YOU TOO SARAH!!! :o)
and then after lunch my mom took me shopping and i got really cute shirts and stuff. THANK YOU AGAIN MOM, I LOVE YOU ALOT!!! :o) U TOO SARAH!!! :o)

then later tonight when larry and sheila come over we are all going to have dinner then cake and stuff. and all that fun stuff. cuz my birthday party isnt until this sunday after church, with all my friends! im having a great birthday! THANK YOU EVERYBODY!


.~*~.And LOTS of thanks to brian and olivia johnson for sarah's and my new guitar amp.! THANK YOU!.~*~.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 15 birthday girl!
you are such a great friend and you've always been there for me(sarah too) and im always goin to be there for you too i love you guys megan i hope you have a great birthday!

Darren Johnson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN! love uncle Darren

*MuSiC*


MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Watermelon stripe