January 25, 2007

-Idiosyncrasies-

.~*~.i was tagged by my mom, and kristi.~*~.


- if i have money i HAVE to spend it on anything and everything!

- i cant sleep without my humidifier on, the noise helps me fall asleep.

- i hate waking up early in the morning.

- i watch the disney channel show "Hannah Montana" when-ever it comes on, even if ive seen the same episode 10 times before.

- i cant just eat ONE cheeto. if i eat one... i have to eat the whole bag!

- i love to be in the car.

- i rearange the furnature in my room every other week, its just a habbit i have.

- i have a problem with buying lipgloss's, purses, and iTunes cards. i buy new ones about every other day. i cant help myself. :)


well, everybody i know has already been tagged, so... if your reading this- TAG UR IT!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I have to have a Fan on or Humidifier too! Oops I forgot about that one, and it's a HUGE one!
~You would never know you can POUND a whole bag of Cheeto's! haha

Kristi said...

maybe thats why u never have any money to spend you spend it all on lip gloss and i-tune cards lol

*MuSiC*


MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Watermelon stripe